Hello from Springfield, Missouri, USA

Vanessa Germeroth

Jun 24, 2011, 6:05:18 PM6/24/11
to eduMOOC
Hello everyone!

I am the Assistant Director of eLearning Outreach at a multi-campus
college, Ozarks Technical Community College, located in Springfield,
Missouri. I oversee the development of hybrid and fully online non-
credit/professional development courses; processes for our new online
dual credit program for area high school students; development of
blended programs and hybrid courses; student services for our online
students; and development of articulation agreements and partnerships
with 4-year institutions so that our associate degree graduates have
options for completing higher level online degrees. (If you're
interested in partnering with us, let me know! I can be reached at
germ...@otc.edu.)

The above activities keep me very busy, but I am also nearing the
completion of a Ph.D. in Business Administration. I hope to graduate
Spring 2012.

This year's conference plans include: IELOL (Online and Penn State),
Sloan-C 17th Annual International Conference, and E-LEARN 2011 World
Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare & Higher
Education. Are any of you attending these conferences?

It is great to be a part of this group. I look forward to gleaning
ideas, tips, and new skills from the wide variety of wisdom and
expertise represented in the group!

Cheers! Vanessa

Angela Velez-Solic

Jun 29, 2011, 8:56:52 PM6/29/11
to eduMOOC
Hey Vanessa!!! Nice to see you! Will you be at MODLA?