Week #6 MOOCast - Aug 3 1400GMT

Jeff Lebow

Aug 2, 2011, 6:58:46 PM8/2/11
to eduMOOC
Hello EduMOOCers,

We'll be MOOCasting again on Aug. 3 1400GMT global times: http://bit.ly/ru7qBq
Video stream and text chat at: http://edumooc2011.blogspot.com/p/moocast-studio.html

All are welcome to join in the conversation. We'll be using Google+
Hangout again and once we've started, the 'join hangout' link can be
found on my G+ profile page at: http://bit.ly/rr73Nv If the 'join
link' is not there, we will also be posting it in the text chat room.

We'll be talking about our PLN's (this week's topic) and how they
converge with MOOC's, but as with previous MOOCasts, this will be an
open-ended opportunity to share resources, ideas, and feedback about
any topics of interest. Archives from past MOOCasts can be found at:
http://edumooc2011.blogspot.com/search/label/moocasts

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff Lebow

Aug 3, 2011, 11:35:42 PM8/3/11
to eduMOOC
We had an interesting MOOCast discussion yesterday. Topics included
PLN's, The MOOC wiki page, and the 'depth' of social media. The video,
audio, and chat log archive is at:
http://edumooc2011.blogspot.com/2011/08/participants-maria-rob-joel-rebecca.html

The next MOOCast is scheduled for August 10 at 14GMT (global times:
http://bit.ly/pNenex ) It will be streamed at:
http://edumooc2011.blogspot.com/p/moocast-studio.html If you don't see
the hangout link in you G+ stream , let us know in the text chat and
we'll make sure you get the hangout invite.

Thanks,
Jeff