Blogs on Weekly Topics

Anil

Jul 3, 2011, 12:51:06 AM7/3/11
to eduMOOC
Dear friends,

Add the links to your blogs on the weekly topics as reply to this
thread.

Here goes my blog for the first week of our course.

http://apletters.blogspot.com/2011/07/edumooc-online-learning-today.html

Warm regards
Anil
http://www.apletters.blogspot.com
http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Anil_Prasad

Anil

Jul 10, 2011, 7:39:01 AM7/10/11
to eduMOOC
Hi friends,

See my blog for the second weekly topic "What research tells us" at
http://apletters.blogspot.com/2011/07/edumooc-what-research-tells-us.html

Anil

Jul 13, 2011, 4:00:19 AM7/13/11
to eduMOOC
Hi friends,

During the first two weeks , because of the pressures of daily works,
I was able to add my blogs on EduMOOC weekly topics only at the end of
each weekly discussion. I believe that blogs are suggested to be added
during the course of the weekly discussions itself. Therefore, in this
third week I prefer to be a good learner :) ...and hence this blog
now.

EduMOOC; Online Technologies Today and Tomorrow see at
http://apletters.blogspot.com/2011/07/edumooc-online-technologies-today-and.html

Vanessa Vaile

Jul 14, 2011, 9:15:17 PM7/14/11
to edu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Anil - good information clear expressed and well organized - bookmarked and in my reader
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Anil

Jul 24, 2011, 12:53:54 PM7/24/11
to eduMOOC
Hi friends,

See my blog for week four : Online Learning Apps and Mobile Learning
at:
http://apletters.blogspot.com/2011/07/edumooc-online-learning-apps-and-mobile.html

Anil

Jul 31, 2011, 12:33:33 PM7/31/11
to eduMOOC
Hi friends,

See my blog for the fifth week: Public, Private & Open - Online
Learning at http://apletters.blogspot.com/2011/07/edumooc-public-private-open-online.html

Warm regards,

Anil

Aug 7, 2011, 11:47:19 AM8/7/11
to eduMOOC
HI friends,

See my blog for the sixth week at EduMOOC; Personal Online Learning
Networks at http://apletters.blogspot.com/2011/08/edumooc-personal-learning-networks.html

Anil

Aug 15, 2011, 9:56:39 AM8/15/11
to eduMOOC
Hi friends,

Here goes my blog for the seventh weekly topic at EduMOOC
“Collaboratives, Collectives and Clouds”

http://apletters.blogspot.com/2011/08/edumooc-collaboratives-collectives-and.html

Warm regards,

Anil

Aug 21, 2011, 12:48:36 PM8/21/11
to eduMOOC
Hi friends,

See my blog for the 8th weekly topic : EduMOOC; Online Learning
Tomorrow 2011-2021 at http://apletters.blogspot.com/2011/08/edumooc-online-learning-tomorrow-2011.html.