12 Days of Christmas

Catherine, The Herb Lady

Dec 27, 2012, 9:47:53 AM12/27/12
to Edible Landscaping In the Desert-Good Looks, Good Scents, Good Eats
Dear Folks,

Those of you who celebrate Christmas I hope you had a wonderful day
and for all others I hope you took the opportunity to do sweet things
with family and friends. (There was a nice article in the paper by a
Jewish author about using holidays she did not celebrate to find ways
to 'celebrate' her family -- I thought that was a wonderful message.)

Several years ago I did a series of blogs, one each on each day of the
12 days of Christmas. More than a Holy Day, Christmas season is also
a time of renewal and an opportunity in our wonderful desert gardens
to find fun things do to, and to also create things with family.

So for all of you, Christian and all faiths, I think you will find
idea and thoughts of interest, so here are my 12 Days of Christmas.

Have a great and safe New Year and keep those less fortunate or who
are alone in mind - share a meal with a single neighbor, buy the cup
of coffee or fast food for the person in line behind you, put a smile
on your face and wish people a good day.

Catherine

My 12 days of Christmas Blog

Some links and dates may be past use.

http://edibleherbsandflowers.blogspot.com/2008/12/12-days-of-christmas-christmas-day.html

http://edibleherbsandflowers.blogspot.com/2008/12/12-days-of-christmas-2nd-day-of.html

http://edibleherbsandflowers.blogspot.com/2008/12/12-days-of-christmas-3rd-day-of.html

http://edibleherbsandflowers.blogspot.com/2008/12/12-days-of-christmas-4th-day-of.html

http://edibleherbsandflowers.blogspot.com/2008/12/12-days-of-christmas-5th-day-of.html

http://edibleherbsandflowers.blogspot.com/2008/12/12-days-of-christmas-6th-day-of.html

http://edibleherbsandflowers.blogspot.com/2008/12/12-days-of-christmas-7th-day-of.html

http://edibleherbsandflowers.blogspot.com/2009/01/12-days-of-christmas-8th-day-of.html

http://edibleherbsandflowers.blogspot.com/2009/01/12-days-of-christmas-9th-day-of.html

http://edibleherbsandflowers.blogspot.com/2009/01/12-days-of-christmas-10th-day-of.html

http://edibleherbsandflowers.blogspot.com/2009/01/12-days-of-christmas-11th-day-of.html

http://edibleherbsandflowers.blogspot.com/2009/01/12-days-of-christmas-12th-day-of.html

P.S. The Homemade Yule Log I mention above can be made and used
anytime. :-)

http://edibleherbsandflowers.blogspot.com/2008/12/winter-high-notes-in-desert.html