collaborative financial interface ? Re: (con)currency of users

Dante-Gabryell Monson

Jul 5, 2010, 10:55:13 AM7/5/10
to Samuel Rose, agile-...@googlegroups.com, econ...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sam.

Could we start with a smaller amount of users, which would "play" with a protocol they can choose to use ?

And , unless it is used through a non digital interface such as some kind of board game,

can we make the data related to such use of the protocols accessible,
so that that users can build on each other,
such as with wiki's,
while also enable what has been built to use as "circuits"?

In effect, creating some kind of collaborative "interface" for financial transactions ?

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Samuel Rose <samue...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Dante-Gabryell Monson
<dante....@gmail.com> wrote:
> In effect, I imagine that we can design simple principles ( protocols ? )
> that enable
> an operating system
> "of" users
> that enables "concurrency"
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concurrency_(computer_science)
> "facilitated" by tools mediated by ICT... ?

I've participated in several communities where we've thought of
similar things in the past. It's a vision that probably goes back to
the first networked computers.

What you imagine is possible only if everyone adopts some way of being
a participant which is interoperable with most other participants.
This ecology must first exist before the any architecture or meta
computational paradigm can emerge.

Thus, I still maintain that the primary mission is creating a way for
any single system to talk to others in an understandable way (adopt
some standard/protocol or make one and use it).

Sam Rose
Future Forward Institute and Forward Foundation
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451
skype: samuelrose
email: samue...@gmail.com