PTSA Volunteers Needed

1 view

Liz Smith

May 3, 2011, 7:49:39 PM5/3/11
to ECHS News

Hello Community,

The ECHS PTSA is looking for volunteers to fill the positions of President, Secretary and Treasurer for the 2011 / 2012 and 2012 / 2013 school years.
There are also other committee positions that need leadership and helping hands.

The El Cerrito High School PTSA is over 70 years strong and has a rich tradition of supporting the education of all students and making our community stronger.
The PTSA is an integral part of the school and volunteering is easy and very rewarding.

Please come to our next meeting on Monday, May 9th at 7:00 P.M. in the Library and get involved with a great organization that continues to work diligently for the betterment of all the children in our school.

Thank you

Robert Studdiford
PTSA President
510-717-1325