I have the push notification working, but if I change the state of the iOS
app to not receive any notification anymore, easyapns is crashing at the
PHP Warning: unpack() [<a href='function.unpack'>function.unpack</a>]:
Type N: not enough input, need 4, have 0 in
/aspns_hs/classes/class_APNS.php on line 548
PHP Warning: implode() [<a href='function.implode'>function.implode</a>]:
Invalid arguments passed in /aspns_hs/classes/class_APNS.php on line 548
PHP Notice: APNS responded with command(0) status(0) pid().
1) APNS::processQueue -> File: samples.php (line 95)
2) APNS::_fetchMessages -> File: class_APNS.php (line 1087)
3) APNS::_iterateMessages -> File: class_APNS.php (line 381)
4) APNS::_pushMessage -> File: class_APNS.php (line 433)
5) APNS::_triggerError -> File: class_APNS.php (line 561)
I have the port 2195 and 2196 only open for outbound connections, I wonder
if that could be the cause of the issue?
Thanks for your help