Cantonese interpreter for admissions meeting

M Brosed

Sep 21, 2022, 5:13:50 AM9/21/22
to eal-bi...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

We have an admissions meeting for an International New Arrival from Hong Kong. I would like to get an interpreter to attend the meeting, does anyone know where I could start my search? We are a secondary school in Greater Manchester.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Monica Brosed
EAL Coordinator
I am currently reading La vida invisible, Juan Manuel de Prada.

Please note our new @stretfordhigh.com email addresses.

Rehana Ahmed

Sep 21, 2022, 5:51:19 AM9/21/22
to M Brosed, eal-bi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Monica
We have a Cantonese  speaker who is available for visits, however as your school is in Manchester  a face to face visit will not be possible, we are also able to do this via zoom if needed.
You may also be interested in our EAL webinars and courses. I have attached  our autumn programme and a booking form, if you could share this information with staff in your school and other schools in your area, I would be very grateful.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Regards
Rehana
Rehana Ahmed
Managing Director HLS Ltd
Mob: 07891618408

--
This group is managed by NALDIC, the UK's EAL Professional Association. Please visit our website for further information: www.naldic.org.uk. Twitter: @EAL_naldic. NALDIC's Privacy Policy | https://naldic.org.uk/privacy-policy

National Association for Language Development in the Curriculum
A Registered Charity and Company Limited by Guarantee in England and Wales. Charity No 1110570. Company No 05159760
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EAL-Bilingual" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/eal-bilingual/CAOyfkHkzQupO1ZUvs5gR8QPTwPgwmi0%3DfX4MgkeJD_gsyuYdOw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Rehana Ahmed
Managing Director HLS Ltd