Call to undefined function eaccelerator_put

bob

Apr 22, 2008, 11:01:59 PM4/22/08
to eaccelerator
Hi,
(FreeBSD 6, PHP 5)

I am trying to use eaccelerator API like
eaccelerator_put, eaccelerator_get,...
When I ran my PHP script invoking those functions I got errors like:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function eaccelerator_lock()
Fatal error: Call to undefined function eaccelerator_put()

Here is the way I installed eaccelerator:

# cd /usr/src/eaccelerator-0.9.5.2
# ./configure --help
# ./configure --with-eaccelerator-shared-memory --with-eaccelerator-
sessions --with-eaccelerator-content-caching
# make install

Here is phpinfo.php:

This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2007 Zend Technologies
with eAccelerator v0.9.5.2, Copyright (c) 2004-2006 eAccelerator,
by eAccelerator

eAccelerator
eAccelerator support enabled
Version 0.9.5.2
Caching Enabled true
Optimizer Enabled true
Memory Size 16,777,180 Bytes
Memory Available 16,070,100 Bytes
Memory Allocated 707,080 Bytes
Cached Scripts 21
Removed Scripts 0
Cached Keys 0

Directive Local Value Master Value
eaccelerator.allowed_admin_path no value no value
eaccelerator.cache_dir /tmp/eaccelerator /tmp/eaccelerator
eaccelerator.check_mtime 1 1
eaccelerator.compress 1 1
eaccelerator.compress_level 9 9
eaccelerator.debug 0 0
eaccelerator.enable 1 1
eaccelerator.filter no value no value
eaccelerator.log_file no value no value
eaccelerator.name_space no value no value
eaccelerator.optimizer 1 1
eaccelerator.shm_max 0 0
eaccelerator.shm_only 0 0
eaccelerator.shm_prune_period 0 0
eaccelerator.shm_size 16 16
eaccelerator.shm_ttl 0 0

--------------------------------------
I did some research and found this:
http://eaccelerator.net/ticket/37

These functions have been disabled by default. You should enable them
with the configure command.
Look at configure --help for the right options.
These functions have been disabled...
--------------------------------------

How do I need to run configure and compilation so that I can use
eaccelerator API?

Bart Vanbrabant

Apr 23, 2008, 3:50:52 AM4/23/08
to eaccel...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 5:01 AM, bob <xoxe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> (FreeBSD 6, PHP 5)
>
> I am trying to use eaccelerator API like
> eaccelerator_put, eaccelerator_get,...
> When I ran my PHP script invoking those functions I got errors like:
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function eaccelerator_lock()
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function eaccelerator_put()
>
> Here is the way I installed eaccelerator:
>

> # cd /usr/src/eaccelerator-0.9.5.2
> # ./configure --help
> # ./configure --with-eaccelerator-shared-memory --with-eaccelerator-
> sessions --with-eaccelerator-content-caching
> # make install

These options are ok. Are you sure you installed everything correctly?
Have you tried a clean source? It has to be something like that.

gr;

Bart

--
Bart Vanbrabant <bart.va...@zoeloelip.be>

bob

Apr 23, 2008, 10:21:10 AM4/23/08
to eaccelerator
Hi Bart,
What do you mean by "Are you sure you installed everything correctly"?
The above steps is all I did.
Can anybody look at my installation steps and tell me what I should do
please?

bob

Apr 23, 2008, 1:41:06 PM4/23/08
to eaccelerator
I removed everything and tried again:
# /usr/local/bin/phpize
# ./configure --with-eaccelerator-shared-memory --with-php-config=/usr/
local/bin/php-config --with-eaccelerator-userid=www-data --with-
eaccelerator-content-caching
# make
# make install

works now