Plotting from more than one CSV file (or array) on a single plot

Eli Leland

Apr 29, 2012, 9:43:04 PM4/29/12
to dygraph...@googlegroups.com
My use case is that we're using dygraphs to examine time series test results from a piece of scientific equipment, and we'd like to be able to compare results from two different test runs side-by-side on the same set of axes. Each test run has its own CSV file on the server, and the x-axis values won't always be the same across files. Is it possible to have dygraphs plot the data from two or more files on a single plot?

I've read the section on plotting independent series, and I understand that I can get the desired behavior by processing the data files server-side to create a single data set whose x-axis values are the union of those from the files I want to compare. Doing so is a possibility but I wanted to check whether I can plot more than one CSV file in the same dygraph object directly before I go down that road.

Dan Vanderkam

Apr 29, 2012, 9:47:49 PM4/29/12
to esle...@gmail.com, dygraph...@googlegroups.com
You'll have to combine the CSV data yourself, whether on the server
side or client side. dygraphs is more about visualizing data than
processing it.

- dan

Robert Konigsberg

Apr 30, 2012, 7:06:09 PM4/30/12