New Documents Posted to Google Group

Doug Hausladen

Aug 26, 2009, 3:10:47 AM8/26/09
to DWSCMT Google Group
Good evening all -

Just a few updates and a quick Thank You to Ben Berkowitz of SeeClickFix.com for a wonderful presentation on this important website tool for citizen involvement in city governance. There are some new documents that have been posted to the google group, including:

July 2009 Crime Stats
August 31st - Hill North Clean Up invitation flyer
A 1-page explanation of the elements of success "hospitality zones"
August 2009 Crime Stats
An informational flyer from the PD regarding bicycle laws
Engineering Department Street Light Information Sheet

There is new interest in a neighborhood block watch for the Court/Olive portion of Wooster Square. There will be a meeting hosted on September 9th. Please let me know if you would like more details, or you can follow the issues on SeeClickFix at these two web addresses:

You can become a follower and receive emails from the Downtown-Wooster Square CMT "Watch Area" on SeeClickFix by clicking the link on our "Watch Area" homepage:

Find us on Facebook:

We still have a vacancy for the Chairman of the Public Safety Subcommittee. If you would like to get more involved on an official capacity, please let one of the executive board members know.

Reminder: the September meeting will be at the Police Substation on the Green and will be a meet and greet of the NHPD that serve our area. The flyer is attached, and the Substation is located on the right just inside of the Church Street entrance to City Hall. Snacks will be served. Attached is a flyer for the event, to be held on September 15th from 4-8pm.

As a reminder, the primary elections are this September 15th at your usual polling place. Please contact the Registrar of Voters for more information.

Important Phone Numbers
Police Non-Emergency: 203-946-6316
Traffic Safety Hotline: 203-946-6956
SeeClickFix Reporting Line: 1-877-853-1552
Non-Emergency Street Light Reporting Line: 203-946-6091

Have fun at Pilot Pen and have a great end of Summer!

Doug Hausladen
Vice Chairman

--
Douglas Hausladen
PO Box 206979

Consume Less. Save More.

2009.08.18 DWSCMT Sept Meet and Greet Flyer.pdf