Fwd: Dwarkaites demand better DTC service

1 view

Dwarka Parichay

Nov 3, 2008, 12:05:17 PM11/3/08
to dwarka-residents, d...@bol.net.in
Stereotyped.....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: d...@bol.net.in <d...@bol.net.in>
Date: Nov 3, 2008 4:57 PM
Subject: Dwarkaites demand better DTC service
To: dwarkap...@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

It is informed that provision of direct bus link to every part of the
city with a direct bus service at present is not feasible due to
operational constraints.  Change over points have been established
from where a commuter can make use of change over facility as per
their convenience for going to their desired destination.

The services of routes RL-77Extra, RL-79, RL-75 and various LTD and
Spl. trips operating from Dwarka from different sectors and the
services of route 764 coming from behind running through Dwarka are
giving the direct bus connection to various parts of the city
centers.  The area residents may avail the benefit of the existing
services available and make use of change over facility as per their
convenience for going to their desired destination.
Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Manager (Tr.)

VirusFree, Spamfree, power packed email service.
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited

To:
Mr. Ramesh Negi,IAS,
Chairman-cum-Managing Director,
DTC Headquarters, I.P.Estate,
New Delhi-110002 (Fax No. 2337 0877)
"dtc" <dtc@bol.net.in>,

and

Mr. R.K. Verma,IAS,
Principal Secretary & Transport Commissioner,
Govt. of Delhi (Fax No.2393 3069).
<
com...@nic.in>,

cc:
"Chief Minsiter Office, NCT Delhi" <
cmd...@nic.in>,

Sir,

We, dwarkaites are facing a lot of problems due to shortage/ lack of proper strategy/planning of DTC bus service/ routes in Dwarka.

We have already discussed this issue several times in our Dwarka Forum group ( more than 1450 active members) for  better DTC service system  in Dwarka.

Some of the comments/ suggestions by DF members are:

* Connecting service with Metro Stations, Domestic/ International Airport.

 * Frequent/ more  service of low floor/ AC buses for Dwarka on various routes.

* There must be more/ new connecting routes/service from Dwarka towards other parts of Delhi

- Nehru Place -Okhla
-Bikaji Cama Place - CGO
-AIIMS-Lajpat Nagar
-Dhaula Kuan
- Noida
- Gurgaon
- There is no U-Specials for college students for South Campus and North Campus

* Nazafgarh - Dwarka - Nehru Place route require proper planning/ strategy.

As we have only one bus route for Nehru Place ie. 764 which is over crowded all the times. Even though the frequency of route no 764 is 5-10 min in office hour, it is very difficult to get into the bus. Sometimes wait for 3-4 overcrowded buses to pass to just get in. DTC official should see these buses in office hours to get concrete solutions. They can easily observe the pathetic condition of commuters.

Suggestions:
-cut short the route to Dwarka- NP or Dwarka-IIT or Dwarka- BCP
for some buses.

-Provosion for more DTC buses during office hours

-Some chartered/ RTV buses charge Rs25/- for Dwaka-NP route.
so DTC can run A/C buses on this route and can earn profits.

* There is a requirement of Mini Mudrika/ Circular service type feeder bus service linking all the Sectors or closer to them for connectivity to Shopping complexes/ Metro stations etc.
*We can have monthly/ yearly subscription passes...

Proposed routes:
-Say starting from Sector 1 going towards Sect 4/5 then on to Sect 14 /coming towards 13,12,11,19,18 ,22,23,9,10,6/7 etc.

- Say starting from Sector 22 (last Metro station) going towards sec-9 through bharat vandana park, To sec-6-10 market through shiksha Bharti school, right to main road, left towards aashirwad chowk, --  back through nearby metro rail route ---

We appreciate the Chairman DTC and Transport Commissioner will accept the long stand demand of Dwarka Residents.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Thanking you,

 Dwarka Forum

http://groups.google.com/group/Dwarka-residents

( more than 1450  members - professionals,
intellectuals, bureaucrats, social activists, media etc.)

Know about Dwarka -  www.dwarkaparichay.com

Newspaper "The Creatives World"

anil nayal

Nov 4, 2008, 12:38:58 AM11/4/08
to Dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, d...@bol.net.in
DTC officials are showing their unability since more than one year but NO appropriate action is being taken by them.

thanks
Anil nayal
Sector-7, Dwarka

REJIMON C K

Nov 4, 2008, 12:50:36 AM11/4/08
to Dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, d...@bol.net.in
WHAT IS THIS OPERATIONAL CONSTRAINTS ??? IF DTC could elaborate that?

R. Dua

Nov 5, 2008, 2:36:38 AM11/5/08
to Dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Have the respected Chairman DTC and Secretary sahab seen school kids
going for various activities and the work force waiting at the Dwarka
busstops?They have no option but to take a rickshaw.The wait is
unending. The markets sec-6/10,sec-4/11, are main busstops where most
kids and workers wait endlessly.Pl convey to them the common mans
plight.Thanks.

On 11/4/08, REJIMON C K <reji...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

>>> <http://groups.google.com/group/Dwarka-residents>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/Dwarka-residents

>>> <http://groups.google.com/group/Dwarka-residents>( more than 1450
>>> members - professionals,
>>> intellectuals, bureaucrats, social activists, media etc.)
>>>

>>> *
>>> *Other problems & issues in
>>> Dwarka<http://www.dwarkaparichay.com/Dwarka-Forum-General.htm>
>>> *
>>> *
>>> Know about Dwarka - www.dwarkaparichay.com*
>>> **
>>> *Newspaper "The Creatives
>>> World<http://www.dwarkaparichay.com/CreativesWorld.htm>
>>> "*
>>>

> --
> REJIMON C K. Nav Sansad Vihar, Sector 22, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
> India. P Help save trees and paper - print only if necessary?

Anil Khanna

Nov 11, 2008, 7:59:10 AM11/11/08
to Dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Dear sir,
I will be very much interested if you can show cause the pathetic conditions of the vacant land behind Mahabhadrakali CGHS. Plot # 6, Sector 13, opposite M.R.V. School
This Place has become a dumping ground and easy entrance for the anti-social elements. I also talked to the school authority as mentined above fotr the hygiene of the chldren studying there. Unfortunately ther was a negative response. in fact today I talked with the Supdd. Eng DDA Mr. behl. HE asked me to submit a request regarding the same.His CONTACT NUMBERS ARE 011-25035553(O) 9818087579(M). Please find attached the pictureistic view of the same and I will request if you can persue with the media to approach and clear the land so as to avoid theft attempts.

Thanks
Anil Khanna
contact no. 9810128294
add.- #132, Plot 6, Mahabhadrakali C.G.H.S.,
Sec 13, Dwarka,

On 11/4/08, anil nayal <anil...@gmail.com> wrote:
DSC02898.JPG
DSC02907.JPG
DSC02908.JPG
DSC02910.JPG
DSC02899.JPG
DSC02900.JPG
DSC02901.JPG
DSC02903.JPG
DSC02902.JPG
DSC02904.JPG
DSC02905.JPG
DSC02906.JPG

REJIMON C K

Nov 14, 2008, 8:47:26 PM11/14/08
to Dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Anilji
thx for bringing notice and am sure our media friends will highlight this.

In dwarka elsewhere also this is the case initially we ignore this and
later become such nuisense.

i wud request you call all ur neighbourhood rwa/cghs for a meeting and
seek advise/suggestion and most importantly support. Also use of rti
may help in this.
I understand Dda needs to build boundry walls for such emty plots to protects.
Thanks,
Rejimon
> [...]
>>>
>>> - Say starting from Sector 22 (last Metro station) going towards sec-9
>>> through bharat vandana park, To sec-6-10 market through shiksha Bharti
>>> school, right to main road, left towards aashirwad chowk, -- back
>>> through
>>> nearby metro rail route ---
>>>
>>> *
>>>
>>> We appreciate the Chairman DTC and Transport Commissioner will accept the
>>> long stand demand of Dwarka Residents.
>>>
>>> We look forward to hearing from you,
>>>
>>> Thanking you,*
>>> **
>>> * Dwarka Forum
>>>
>>> <http://groups.google.com/group/Dwarka-residents>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/Dwarka-residents
>>>
>>> <http://groups.google.com/group/Dwarka-residents>( more than 1450
>>> members - professionals,
>>> intellectuals, bureaucrats, social activists, media etc.)

anil nayal

Jan 19, 2009, 1:48:31 AM1/19/09
to Dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
There is a good news for Dwarka & near by area residents that Transport Minister visited Dwarka and there are 2 DTC depots at sector -2 and sector-8 in Dwarka  are under construction.

Earlier in NovemberI also got a communication from Office of the Minister Transport that our Request is being forwarded to CMD, DTC, copy enclosed.

thanks
anil nayal

Complete transport projs well ahead of C'Weath Games: Lovely

Published: January 16,2009

New Delhi, Jan 16 Delhi Transport Minister Arvinder Singh Lovely has directed officials of his department to complete all the projects related to transport infrastructure in the city well ahead of the Commonwealth Games.

Lovely, during a visit to the sites for new DTC depots at sector two and eight in Dwarka today, said the Government was committed to improve the mode of transport in the national capital ahead of the prestigious Games.

He said all the under construction DTC depots will be completed and made operational as per schedule which will ensure better operation of DTC buses.

Lovely expressed his satisfaction over the work being undertaken at the sites.

Transport Commissioner R K Verma and several senior officers of his department also accompanied him.

Lovely said the Delhi government has changed the look of Delhi in the last couple of years and it will continue carry to do so.

On 11/4/08, REJIMON C K <reji...@gmail.com> wrote:
scan0018.pdf

sushil kumar

Jan 19, 2009, 4:39:27 AM1/19/09
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Good to see the response from the Govt.It appears that there will be some improvemnt on this front very soon.

thx
sushil

Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 12:18:31 +0530
Subject: [DwarkaForum] Re: Dwarkaites demand better DTC service
From: anil...@gmail.com
To: Dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

sunil sareen

Jan 22, 2009, 10:13:19 AM1/22/09
to Dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends

One DTC Bus Depot is almost ready in Sector 10 (between Sec 19 main road and Metro Track).

Also H-CNG pump at Sector-19 is operational now. One can get his CNG Tank filled without standing in a queue

FYI please

Sunil Sareen

Dwarka Parichay

Mar 13, 2009, 6:57:36 AM3/13/09
to dwarka-residents, d...@bol.net.in, com...@nic.in, cmd...@nic.in

Dear Sir,

Dwarka Forum
( more than 1850  active dwarkaites - professionals, intellectuals, bureaucrats, social activists, media etc.) thanks DTC for planning for:
200 new DTC buses for Dwarka.

Please clarify the confusion about the completion/ operational time for these Bus depots.

For some suggestions/ feedback from dwarka residents please see below e-mails.

It is informed that provision of direct bus link to every part of the city with a direct bus service at present is not feasible due to operational constraints.  Change over points have been established from where a commuter can make use of change over facility as per their convenience for going to their desired destination.

The services of routes RL-77Extra, RL-79, RL-75 and various LTD and Spl. trips operating from Dwarka from different sectors and the services of route 764 coming from behind running through Dwarka are giving the direct bus connection to various parts of the city centers.  The area residents may avail the benefit of the existing services available and make use of change over facility as per their convenience for going to their desired destination.
Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Manager (Tr.)

To:
Mr. Ramesh Negi,IAS,
Chairman-cum-Managing Director,
DTC Headquarters, I.P.Estate,
New Delhi-110002 (Fax No. 2337 0877)
"dtc" <dtc@bol.net.in>,

and

Mr. R.K. Verma,IAS,
Principal Secretary & Transport Commissioner,
Govt. of Delhi (Fax No.2393 3069).
<
com...@nic.in>,

cc:
"Chief Minsiter Office, NCT Delhi" <
cmd...@nic.in>,

Sir,

We, dwarkaites are facing a lot of problems due to shortage/ lack of proper strategy/planning of DTC bus service/ routes in Dwarka.

We have already discussed this issue several times in our Dwarka Forum group ( more than 1850  active dwarkaites - professionals, intellectuals, bureaucrats, social activists, media etc.) for  better DTC service system  in Dwarka.

 Dwarka Forum

http://groups.google.com/group/Dwarka-residents

( more than 1850  members - professionals,
intellectuals, bureaucrats, social activists, media etc.)