Please let me know do you have any consultants for this requirements,
6-12 MONTH CONTRACT
The Senior Software Developer will be responsible for the design and development of java-based web applications using JSF, Prime faces and Spring. The individual will work as part of an agile team to deliver mission critical software, with particular emphasis on automated testing and usability. This position will also play a key part in designing a brand new system poised to change the industry.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Design and develop web-based applications using JSF, Prime faces and Spring, with an emphasis on testability, maintainability and user experience (UX) design.
· Establish best practices for UX in order to create responsive, visually pleasing interfaces compatible with all modern browsers.
· Mentor and motivate teammates on relevant technologies and best practices
· Conduct code reviews, write technical guidelines, and evangelize development best practices
· Support and promote department executive in various initiatives, policies and procedures
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Minimum 3 years developing enterprise applications in Java and Spring
· Experience with CSS3 and HTML5
· Experience with JSF 2 and Prime faces 3
· BS in Computer Science or related technical field
· Agile, collaborative design and development
· Spring, Hibernate, Spring Data JPA
· Drools and jBPM experience desired but not required
· Passion for the field demonstrated by side projects and/or contributions to open source
Thanks & Regards,
Nagesh | Work: 510-250-7616 | Fax: 510-578-1309 | Email: R...@ziplogic.com
You must Sign in before you can post messages.
To post a message you must first join this group.
Please update your nickname on the subscription settings page before posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.