Silk is hiring!

Erik Hesselink

May 13, 2011, 4:35:53 AM5/13/11
to dutch-hug
Hi all,

I would like to repeat the announcement I made yesterday at the
meeting here on the mailing list: Silk is hiring! We're looking for
2-3 people, who will be working on various aspects of our application,
according to their skills and interests. We have a backend, which is
written in Haskell, and contains a lot of interesting techniques and
functionality: a graph database, web servers, generic programming and
much more. We also have a frontend, written in Javascript, using many
functional techniques, like reactive programming, arrows, rewrite
rules, etc. Additionally, we're looking for an interaction designer,
who will be working on the user interface of the application. Finally,
there is also work to be done regarding the deployment and management
of the application and its various parts. This can involve things like
cloud services like Amazon, writing deployment tools, researching
messaging tools between components, etc.

If you're interested, curious or just want to come by, send me an
email at er...@silkapp.com.

Regards,

Erik

Sander

Jun 12, 2011, 10:11:04 AM6/12/11
to Dutch Haskell User Group
Any updates after almost one month after this posting?

Regards,
Sander
> email at e...@silkapp.com.
>
> Regards,