It's Boy!!!!!!!!!!!

Clinton

Sep 8, 2008, 8:44:29 AM9/8/08
to DUFF Brew Club
Well we had a baby boy. He was born on 9/2/08 @ 11:01am. He was 7
lbs. 13 oz. and 21 inches long. Both mom and baby are doing well,
which by the way we named Weston Cyriel. Everything is starting to
calm down in our house and I even found a little time to brew. I just
throw together a recipe for a light lager. I called it Back in the
Saddle, because it was our first brew in a long time. Anyway, I have
not talked to Lisa yet but we might make an apperance that the meeting
if I can figure out where Mel lives.

saint mel

Sep 8, 2008, 11:37:01 AM9/8/08
to DUFF Brew Club
Congratulations... That is wonderful news! We are truly excited for
you, and I can't wait to meet the new member of your family, I do hope
you can stop by tomorrow night.

Here is a Mapquest link for directions to my place, and anyone should
be able to plug in your own home-address and get exact directions on
how to get here: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=LaValle&state=WI&address=E3698+County+Road+S&zipcode=53941

We are located about 2 miles east of the Village of Lime Ridge on
highway S out in Western Sauk County. Our driveway is directly across
the road from the intersection of Three-Culvert-Road at county road S.
We are 12 miles west of Reedsburg and 28 miles south of Mauston.

The weather on Tuesday will be great for a bonfire in the evening and
I have time-off from work so anyone is welcome to come early or stay
late. Brew if you like!

I'll make sure there is plenty of food to eat so you can even skip
supper and just come to the brew-club meeting. I'm thinking simple
like potato salad, beans, brats/weenies and chips but your welcome to
add anything else you'd like. I'll send out an e-mail to all the club
members.

Questions: you may call me after 10:00 pm this evening when I get off
work or any time on Tuesday. My cell number is 608-415-0091.

P.S. Don't even worry if you do not have home-brew to bring. I'll make
sure there are some interesting craft beers to sample.

JimK

Sep 8, 2008, 4:16:13 PM9/8/08
to DUFF Brew Club
Sounds great! Congratulations Lisa and Clinton!

I will be at the meeting. Kathy will be disappointed that she can't
come. She will be teaching that night. See everyone there I hope!

Jim

On Sep 8, 10:37 am, saint mel <2frie...@merr.com> wrote:
> Congratulations... That is wonderful news! We are truly excited for
> you, and I can't wait to meet the new member of your family, I do hope
> you can stop by tomorrow night.
>
> Here is a Mapquest link for directions to my place, and anyone should
> be able to plug in your own home-address and get exact directions on
> how to get here:http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=LaValle&state=WI&address=E3698+Coun...
>
> We are located about 2 miles east of the Village of Lime Ridge on
> highway S out in Western Sauk County. Our driveway is directly across
> the road from the intersection of Three-Culvert-Road at county road S.
> We are 12 miles west of Reedsburg and 28 miles south of Mauston.
>
> The weather on Tuesday will be great for a bonfire in the evening and
> I have time-off from work so anyone is welcome to come early or stay
> late. Brew if you like!
>
> I'll make sure there is plenty of food to eat so you can even skip
> supper and just come to the brew-club meeting. I'm thinking simple
> like potato salad, beans, brats/weenies and chips but your welcome to
> add anything else you'd like. I'll send out an e-mail to all the club
> members.
>
> Questions: you may call me after 10:00 pm this evening when I get off
> work or any time on Tuesday. My cell number is 608-415-0091.
>
> P.S. Don't even worry if you do not have home-brew to bring. I'll make
> sure there are some interesting craft beers to sample.
>
> On Sep 8, 7:44 am, Clinton <pouill...@tds.net> wrote:
>

> > Well we had a baby boy.  He was born on 9/2/08 @ 11:01am.  He was 7
> > lbs. 13 oz. and 21 inches long.  Both mom and baby are doing well,
> > which by the way we named Weston Cyriel.  Everything is starting to
> > calm down in our house and I even found a little time to brew.  I just
> > throw together a recipe for a light lager.  I called it Back in the
> > Saddle, because it was our first brew in a long time.  Anyway, I have
> > not talked to Lisa yet but we might make an apperance that the meeting
> > if I can figure out where Mel lives.- Hide quoted text -

Jason

Sep 11, 2008, 8:25:48 PM9/11/08
to DUFF Brew Club
Congratulations, that is terrific. I wish I could have made the
meeting at Mel's but we are getting quite involved in our new house
search at the moment.

I hope it was a good time.

Jason

Jim Walker

Sep 17, 2008, 5:52:08 PM9/17/08
to DUFF Brew Club
Congratulations Lisa and Clinton, glad to here everything is going
well.