Scrolling does not work

Lori

Sep 27, 2011, 11:20:38 AM9/27/11
to DuckLink Software
Hello,

I am trying to use the Auto-Scroll feature and my screen doesn't
automatically start scrolling. I am trying to capture content in an
Excel spreadsheet. I have also tried long websites in IE and it
doesn't scroll automatically there either. How do you make it start
to scroll?

Mason Chang

Oct 14, 2011, 11:39:35 PM10/14/11
to duck...@googlegroups.com
For IE, it should work well. What's the error report when you work on IE?
For firefox/chrome, I'm making a fix for issues happened on latest firefox/chrome.

Thanks,
Mason

Haajee

Nov 20, 2011, 4:52:35 PM11/20/11
to DuckLink Software
After clicking shade come on the page , take the to point of start and
click.
It starts scrolling

I have one request if the width of page can be defined to scroll.
It scrolls to the full width while the interested portion is part of
page width.

> > to scroll?- Hide quoted text -

Mason Chang

Nov 20, 2011, 8:35:59 PM11/20/11