Dragonfly County Wakarusa Watershed Workgroup (CTB.ku.edu)

RJBurkhart

Mar 18, 2008, 12:08:31 PM3/18/08
to Kaw Valley Heritage Alliance, Tho...@tehowe.com
Thomas Howe with Lawrence Realty Board suggested contacting his
sister ...
http://www.priscillahowe.com/images/storytellers_choice_study_guide.pdf
(4pp)

I've asked Malia to let me provide a hanger for her Paleo-Dragonfly
puppet ...

AGR-iTourism ,,, Pathfinder Passports(cc): 2008-01-06
Dragonfly County Blog; Dragonfly County Google Group;
Earth-Seakeeping; Malia Intermedia Arts: The Survival Pages ...

via http://geoventuring-lnt.blogspot.com/2008_01_06_archive.html

Cheers - BURK

Stephanie

Mar 20, 2008, 9:28:06 PM3/20/08
to Kaw Valley Heritage Alliance
Yes, I met Priscilla in December. Alison, I believe I put a copy of
her brochure in a book or magazine I gave to you.

She said she was willing to meet with you about possible projects with
stories and their recordings. She has a few CDs already put
together. She really seems like a delightful person.

cheers,

Stephanie

On Mar 18, 10:08 am, RJBurkhart <b...@acctts.com> wrote:
> Thomas Howe with Lawrence Realty Board suggested contacting his
> sister ...http://www.priscillahowe.com/images/storytellers_choice_study_guide.pdf

Alison at StreamLink

Mar 21, 2008, 4:21:15 PM3/21/08
to Kaw Valley Heritage Alliance
Priscilla's also working on the Lied Center Mermaid Theater project.
The Lied Center prop was sent to the Kansas Arts Commission earlier
this week. If it gets approved, we'll be doing some wetland trips
with early elementary students this fall.

There's a soft plan for Priscilla and I to get together next week.