Sharekhan Commodities Watch for March 2007

Sunil

Mar 6, 2007, 9:54:44 PM3/6/07
to dps...@googlegroups.com

Sharekhan Commodities Watch
[For March 2007] Please see the attachment for details
    Summary of Contents

Dear investors,

Attached with this email is the soft copy of Sharekhan's latest research offering: Commodities Watch - a magazine devoted to the best news and analysis in commodities world. Commodities are increasingly becoming an integral part of Investment World. Gone are the days when financial world looked at grains and spices and metals with contempt and limited their activity to dealing in paper based investment vehicles alone. Today the major investment banks and broking houses have special commodity desks as a rule; in fact commodity dealers and fund managers are being wooed with dream salaries.

Reasons enough why Sharekhan has decided to dedicate a separate investment magazine to commodities and commodity investments. Commodities are a vast arena and pretty much a new ball of game for investors in India. This issue as well as the coming issues of Commodities Watch will strive – among other things – to spread awareness about commodities and help investors make more knowledgeable decisions while investing.

The magazine will be published on a monthly basis, and there will be three versions of it: Hindi, Gujarati, and English.

As can be understood, you the reader are going to play a vital role in the development of the magazine. All the feedback and criticism is welcome. We will do our best to meet your expectations in the coming issues, to the best of our capabilities.
Regards,
The Sharekhan Research Team
myac...@sharekhan.com

--