Sharekhan Highnoon dated April 10, 2007

Deadpresident

Apr 10, 2007, 8:19:49 AM4/10/07
to dps...@googlegroups.com

High Noon
[April 10, 2007] Please see the attachment for details
    Summary of Contents

PUNTER'S CALL

Range-bound trading

The market opened on a flat note and is currently witnessing a range-bound trend.
..

MOMENTUM CALLS

We are revamping the momentum products basket as we move into a saleable product-oriented format. The first two out of the basket are Momentum-based portfolios and as of now would be Momentum I and Momentum II till suitably named. The products rolled out are given below.

Momentum I

It is a cash-based product with the corpus of Rs2 lakh and its multiples.

  • There will be a maximum of 5 open calls, each with an investment of Rs40,000. The time frame for the calls will be 5-7 trading days.
  • The product is a going long only product targeted at clients not doing the futures and options (F&O).
  • The product has a hedge option with the Nifty, which will be used sometimes.

Momentum II

  • It is F&O-based long/short product with margin requirements of Rs4-5 lakh and its multiples.
  • There will be a maximum of 5 open calls, each with an average contract value exposure of Rs4 lakh.
  • The open positions would be maximum Rs20 lakh (approximately) and its multiples.
  • The time frame for the calls will be 5-7 trading days.
  • The product will focus only on F&O stocks.
Regards,
The Sharekhan Research Team
myac...@sharekhan.com

FREE FirstStep Seminar! Book your seat TODAY!
To buy and sell shares, log on to www.sharekhan.com or call our DialnTrade unit on 1-800 227050/ 30307600.
For account related queries call our Customer Service cell on 1-800-22-7500/ 39707500.

--
The best resource for Indian Stock Reports >> http://DEADPRESIDENT.BLOGSPOT.COM
Highnoon-April10.pdf