Sharekhan Highnoon dated April 09, 2007

Deadpresident

Apr 9, 2007, 3:33:21 AM4/9/07
to dps...@googlegroups.com

High Noon
[April 09, 2007] Please see the attachment for details
    Summary of Contents

PUNTER'S CALL

The turning point

The market took off from where it left last week.
..

MOMENTUM CALLS

We are revamping the momentum products basket as we move into a saleable product-oriented format. The first two out of the basket are Momentum-based portfolios and as of now would be Momentum I and Momentum II till suitably named. The products rolled out are given below.

Momentum I

It is a cash-based product with the corpus of Rs2 lakh and its multiples.

  • There will be a maximum of 5 open calls, each with an investment of Rs40,000. The time frame for the calls will be 5-7 trading days.
  • The product is a going long only product targeted at clients not doing the futures and options (F&O).
  • The product has a hedge option with the Nifty, which will be used sometimes.

Momentum II

  • It is F&O-based long/short product with margin requirements of Rs4-5 lakh and its multiples.
  • There will be a maximum of 5 open calls, each with an average contract value exposure of Rs4 lakh.
  • The open positions would be maximum Rs20 lakh (approximately) and its multiples.
  • The time frame for the calls will be 5-7 trading days.
  • The product will focus only on F&O stocks.
Regards,
The Sharekhan Research Team
myac...@sharekhan.com

FREE FirstStep Seminar! Book your seat TODAY!
To buy and sell shares, log on to www.sharekhan.com or call our DialnTrade unit on 1-800 227050/ 30307600.
For account related queries call our Customer Service cell on 1-800-22-7500/ 39707500.

--
The best resource for Indian Stock Reports >> http://DEADPRESIDENT.BLOGSPOT.COM
Highnoon-April09.pdf