Learn from others - DownThemAll!

theforkofjustice

Oct 8, 2010, 3:35:17 PM10/8/10
to Download All - Chrome extension
Look at the Firefox extension DownThemAll! to learn how to do this
right.

I don't even know where these files are being saved to.

I need a replacement for DownThemAll's functionality before I drop
FireFox

David Vávra (Destil)

Oct 9, 2010, 8:45:17 PM10/9/10
to download-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
the reason that this extension doesn't provide same functionality as in Firefox is that simply there isn't enough API for downloads. Chrome extensions are less powerful than Firefox ones and there is nothing I can do with it, it's up to Google.

Your files are downloaded to folder where all downloads from Chrome are saved - look at Chrome settings.

Destil