[dorkbotpdx-blabber] Fwd: Volunteers needed for FIRST LEGO League Championship

Thomas Lockney

Jan 7, 2009, 12:02:08 PM1/7/09
to Dorkbotpdx
Cathy Swider, who spoke at one of our events last year about her work
with ORTOP and FIRST, is looking for volunteers for an event taking
place on Jan 17 & 18. If you're interested in helping out in some way,
please check out the information here: http://volunteer.ortop.org

This is for a really good cause and I know quite a few of you would
probably really enjoy being a part of something like this. If you like
robots and kids, this is a good way to see what happens when they come
together!