[dorkbotpdx-announce] A big thank you for DorkbotPDX 0x02!

Thomas Lockney

Dec 12, 2008, 8:10:22 PM12/12/08
to Dorkbotpdx, Dorkbotpdx
It's been a hectic week and I really wish I had been able to get this out sooner, but I really wanted to be sure and send a heartfelt "thankyou" to every one of you who helped make DorkbotPDX 0x02 so fun and successful. In particular, thanks to Colin, Shelly and Steve for their wonderful presentations and thanks to Ward and AboutUs (Ward, please pass on my thanks to John) for being such wonderful hosts!

I can't wait to get the next one going. If anyone has suggestions for presenters/speakers/projects or knows of a good location to host us, please let me know (off list, please). I'd also be happy to have a co-"curator" for any of future events.