"Saddam"s speech (0420)

Kall, Mogens

Mar 24, 2003, 3:15:44 AM3/24/03
Why does "Saddam" have to say to the armed force of Iraq, that they shall
fight - ?

Because he is afraid of loosing them (desertérüng)!

The Armed Force of Iraq is deeply hurt!

Mvh.
Mogens Kall
The servant of Michael
Internal:

File-name:
"Saddam"s speech (0420)

This file has been send to
dk.politik

Time for OUTPUT:
2003-03-24, Monday, CET 09:15

Kall, Mogens

Mar 24, 2003, 3:29:31 AM3/24/03
DADDY-Break (2003-03-24, CET 09:25:25 - delta +01:32):

- "Det skal du (gentage tilbud om amnesty, file 0406)."

Yes, my Lord:

Input file 0406
Re: The New Constitution of Iraq (0394)
0406
dk.politik
2003-03-23, Sunday, CET 10:24
DADDY-Break (2003-03-23, CET 09:42):

- "Det skal du (OUTPUT message)."

Thank You, DAD:

You NEED Peace-with-God, Sir!

I can NOT give You any guaranty, yet - the People-of-Iraq are angry and
wants bloody revenge.

But we will give You this guaranty (If/when the President of United States
send out this message): If You surrender to the Allied Force lead by USA,
You will get a fair trial at the International Court of Justice (we want
Justice, not revenge).

If You surrender now, You will get an amnesty of condition (if/when the
International Court of Justice send out this message); because You decided
to quit-the-bad-deal with the massmürderer and by this saving many people's
life!
--- END of file 0406 -----------------------------------------------------

Mvh.
Mogens Kall
The servant of Michael

Internal:

File-name:
Re: "Saddam"s speech (0420)
0421

This file has been send to
dk.politik

Time for OUTPUT:
2003-03-24, Monday, CET 09:29

Kall, Mogens

Mar 24, 2003, 4:19:39 AM3/24/03
DADDY-Break (2003-03-24, CET 10:08):

- "Det må du gerne."

Thank You, DAD:

It was a TV-playback speech (before Thursday 02 DK-time)

The speech was monotonous (tape no 2135129548 - he was tired of all these
records).

Hey "Saddam" - You forgot this:

Input file 96-09-05.haa

From Mogens Kall Thursday 5. Sep. 1996
**************
**************
Denmark

To the International Court of Justice, Haag
Copies: The government of USA and the Muslim World through the
Saudi-Arabian ambassador to DK.

Dear Justice,

Request:

Warrant in regard to a mass murderer!

Saturday August the 31. this year Saddam Hussein attacked Kurds in the
northern Iraq. UN proclaimed - after the gulf-war in 1991 - this area
as a free zone, and to protect the Kurds against this mass murderer
and his war-mashine, UDN established a no-fly zone. We don't know, how
many innocents people, they had murdered - yet!
It's NOT the first-time Saddam Hussein had done barbarism. In the
eighties he had done crimes against humanity by nerve-gas-attack upon
the Kurds and ethnic-purge-trial by mass-murder in the southern Iraq.
He had also launched aggressive wars upon Iran (in the eighties) and
Kuwait (in 1990).

Lord Shawcross, Nürembreg prosecutor 1945, says i.r.t. the trial:

"The purpose was a twofold:
The first was retribution; the punishment of people,
who'd launched this war against the world, and not only
the war, but also - prior to the commencement of the war
and during it - had, of course, committed the most ter-
rible crimes against humanity as, for instance, by exter-
minating, and certainly 7 million jews.
The second purpose of the trial was that we hoped to
lay down the rules of international law of the future.
Not only making the waging of aggressive war unlawful,
but, for the first time, making the statesmen, who led
their countries into an aggressive war, personally re-
sponsible for what, they had done."

Saddam Hussein is PERSONALLY responsible for these crimes against
humanity, as far as I can see. The question is:

"Why don't we put him on trial ? - The people of Iraq can
not live in peace until this dictator is gone. They need
our help - NOW"

In regard to a "hypothetical" REWARD - can we use "Red Cross (Red
half-moon)" as a banq?

Yours respectfully

The servant of Michael
--- END of file 96-09-05.haa ----------------------------------------

You are a loser, "Saddam"!

Mogens Kall
The servant of Michael
Internal:

File-name:
Re: "Saddam"s speech (0420)

0422

This file has been send to
dk.politik

Time for OUTPUT:
2003-03-24, Monday, CET 10:19

Kall, Mogens

Mar 24, 2003, 4:50:25 AM3/24/03
Why does the iraqi information minister Sahaf have to come with a new speech
?

To surport a lie !!!

Mvh.

Mogens Kall