Saddam Hussein is dead (0404)

Kall, Mogens

Mar 22, 2003, 8:14:28 AM3/22/03
If I was a dictator like Saddam Hussein (in this situation), I would try to
keep me "sheeps" in the fold, by talk'ing on TV. My message will be:
- "I am still alive - don't even thing about desertérüng".

The only reason - I can find - why he isn't doing this, must be, that he is
dead or wounded deeply!

Mvh.
Mogens Kall
The servant of Michael
Internal:

File-name:
Saddam Hussein is dead (0404)

This file has been send to
dk.politik

Time for OUTPUT:
2003-03-22, Saturday, CET 14:14

Kall, Mogens

Mar 22, 2003, 9:20:45 AM3/22/03
"Kall, Mogens" skrev:

> If I was a dictator like Saddam Hussein (in this situation), I would try
> keep me "sheeps" in the fold, by talk'ing on TV. My message will be:
> - "I am still alive - don't even thing about desertérüng".

My propagande-trick (TV-playback or using "clones" does NOT work this time.
The people of Iraq have learned to read between the linies, just like the
people of Soviet did). The only way I can PROVE, that I'm alive must
therefore be a interview to a independent Newschanal like for instance
Al-Jazeera. Otherwise I'm disclosed (pictüre: Secretary of Defence).

> The only reason - I can find - why he isn't doing this, must be, that he
> is
> dead or wounded deeply!

Mvh.
Mogens Kall
The servant of Michael
Internal:

File-name:
Re: Saddam Hussein is dead (0404)
0405

This file has been send to
dk.politik

Time for OUTPUT:
2003-03-22, Saturday, CET 15:20

Peter

Mar 22, 2003, 9:19:46 AM3/22/03
"Kall, Mogens" <mogen...@ikke.til.raadighed.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

> If I was a dictator like Saddam Hussein (in this situation), I would try
> keep me "sheeps" in the fold, by talk'ing on TV. My message will be:
> - "I am still alive - don't even thing about desertérüng".
>
> The only reason - I can find - why he isn't doing this, must be, that he
is
> dead or wounded deeply!

Han sidder i Bin Ladens jordhule et eller andet sted i verden.

_________
ElGaliNero

P.N.

Mar 22, 2003, 12:00:23 PM3/22/03

"Peter" <s...@email.dk> wrote in message

Vil i ikke godt lade være med at svare på indlæg fra M.G.
Der er en grund til folk som Mogens Kall er killfilet.
Please dont feed the trolls.
P.N.