"Sorø" (0150)

1 view

Kall, Mogens

Nov 19, 2002, 4:37:08 PM11/19/02
Make-this-world-better!

Thank You very much for Your co-operation.

Meet us at the Hague!

Yours respectfully
Mogens Kall
The servant of Michael
Internal:

File-name:
"Sorø" (0150)

This file has been send to
dk.politik

Time for OUTPUT:
2002-11-1, Tuesday, CET 22:36

Kall, Mogens

Nov 20, 2002, 6:52:05 AM11/20/02
To the people of Iraq (include them in Exile)

We have a law in our Constitution (United Democratic Nations, UDN):

'Everyone is NOT-guilty, until there is a proof of his (or her) guilt.'

As far as we know, yet, Mister Nizar al-Khazraji is guilty of crimes against
humanity.

Input Keyword of today (www.blr.dk):

Jesus says (MaTT 7,15):

Be on your guard against false proghets;
they (include Nizar al-Khazraji - ?) come to you looking like sheep
on their outside,
but on the inside they are really like wild wolves.

May I continue, DADDY?

DADDY-Break (2002-11-20, CET 12:37:23):

- "Det har du fået befaling på!"

- Yes, my Lord:

MaTT 7,16-20:

You will know them by what they do.
Thorn bushes do not bear grapes,
and briers do not bear figs.

A healthy tree bears good fruit,
but a poor tree brears bad fruit.

A hellty tree cannot bear bad fruit,
and a poor tree cannot bear good fruit.

And any tree that does not bear bear good fruit
is cut down and thrown in the fire (own: NMI-jump from Jerichö 6,18)

So, then, you will know the false prophets by what they do.

-

We don't want a new Hitler inside Iraq -
TOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE ALLREADY SUFFERED TOO MUCH!

Please (every victims) call to court (and bear witness to their crimes):

International Court of Justice
Peace Palace
2517 KJ The Hague
The Netherlands.

or E-mail:

ma...@icj-cij.org

http://www.icj-cij.org/

Make-this-world-better!

With love from

Mogens Kall
The servant of Michael
Internal:

Deadline (News-input-from-dk.politik):
2002-11-20, Wednesday, CET 01:11

File-name:
Re: "Sorø" (0150)
0154

This file has been send to
dk.politik

Time for OUTPUT:
2002-11-20, Wednesday, CET 12:52

R@smus

Nov 20, 2002, 6:58:23 AM11/20/02
<SNIP>

Hæ hæ, hvorfor poster han ikke i dk.vitighedder

--
Mvh Rasmus O. Holme

Denne mail er skrevet fra LINUX RedHat
Skynd dig at skifte fra M$, det betaler sig.