1-Copyright, DADDY LIVES 1997-02-04

1 view

Kall, Mogens

Oct 23, 2002, 5:33:42 PM10/23/02
Filename:
1-Copyright, DADDY LIVES 1997-02-04

Input letter to Iran 1997-02-04:
(Original-letter is a DOS-EDI-textprogram
Filename:
97-02-04.ira)
----
From Mogens Kall Tuesday, 04. February
1997
Ryetvej 107, st.th. Tuesday 2 (Feb).4
1997
3500 Vaerloese CET
23:00
Denmark

To the government of Iran
c/o Ambassador to DK.

Copies: The government of Israel and the Muslim World (through the
Saudi-Arabian ambassador to Dk.)
and Mister X.

_____ _____ _____ _____ _ _ _ _____ _ _ _____ _____ ___
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ___
_ _ _____ _ _ _ _ _____ _ _ _ _ ___ ______ ___
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ __ _ _
_____ _ _ _____ _____ _ _____ _____ ___ _____ _____ _

...(2002-10-23 text: DADDY LIVES)...

somewhere in TIME.

-
Kilde: CNNTEXT P111 Tue Feb 04. 22:21:29

Emne: Earthquakes in Iran

At least 38 dead, many hurt in iranian Quakes

Two earthquakes struck several villages in northeast Iran killing at
least 38 and injuring hundreds more.

The state-run network said a number of villages had been destroyed.

The towns of Bojnourd 560 km northeast of Tehran and nearby Esfarayen
were also rocked by the earthquakes.
-

The copyright:

Letter sendt to You
-

From Mogens Kall The Day of Freedom, 20. September
1996
Ryetvej 107, st.th.
3500 Vaerloese
Denmark

To the government of Iran,
c/o Ambassador yto DK.
Copies: The government of Israel and the Muslim World (through the
Saudi-Arabian ambassador to DK.)

Syntax: 20=T, STEP-12 index 8

Definition:
----------

Skab 4 linier mellem positionerne:

(38,00 N - 45,00 Ø),
(44,00 N - 60,00 Ø),
(26,00 N - 63,00 Ø),
(31,00 N - 48,00 Ø).

Skraver angivet felt, code "IS 42,8":

Input password:

Reason: Crimes against humanity!
-----------------------

Rom 12,19
Never take revenge, my friends, but instead let
God's anger do it. For the scripture says, "I
will take revenge, I will pay back, says the
LORD." ---------------

Output password:

Aha! 5,1 ... 1.Sam. 5 ? - We don't get informations,
DADDY! - Something going on ? - "Ja, det kan du lige
tro", var der en stemme, som sagde. - Something going
on ?
date: 21.09.96 - OUTPUT code:

"And this IS the message: 'Those who are evil will NOT
survive, but those who are righteous will live because
they are faithful to God.'"

(Klausul: Må først eksekveres, når regning betalt:
code Matt. 5,7 + 5,23-24)

The servant of MIchael

"the fool of Christ"
He. 10,39
--------- brev slut -------------------------------------------------
Udenpå alle 3 konvolutter står der på bagsiden: "44,00 N ? (37,00
N)"

Kodedecifrering:
---------------
Den 15. Januar 1997 0:20 GMT indgik Benjamin Netanyahu og Yasser Ara-
fat på vegne af det israelske og palæstinensiske folk en aftale ved-
rørende Hebron og de kommende forhandlinger. Herved er fredsprocessen
tilbage på rette spor.

Ben-
jamin Netanyahu vedr. forsoning (Matt 5,23-24)

Dato'en er lidt sløret, idet den skal læses bagfra: 1.Thess 4,19 ek-
sisterer ikke (vers 18 var det sidste i kapittel 4. 1.Thess 5,1 lyder
således:

"Men om TID og time, brødre! har I ikke nødig, at
man skriver til jer."

Bagfra: 1,5 TH. 1 ( 15.01.1997 T=20, H=8) - REST = STEP-12

Koderne for denne begivenhed var "regning betalt" (Benjamin og Likud
havde hidtil ikke tilsluttet sig 100 % OSLO I og II

Kodebog (Bibelnøglen som vi jo benytter ofte i dette program-syntax,
Onsdag den 15. Januar): L=12 Luke 5,27-32 (Levis kaldelse)
Keyword (Jesus said):

+---------------+
¦ Follow Me ¦
+---------------+

Denne kode kender I ganske udemærket, ikke sandt?

Syntax: 20=T ...JUMP 20 DAYS => 15/1-97 + 20 dage = 35/1 =>
4 feb. 1997 (TODAY)

Checkpoint: Hab 2,4 (HABAKUK - Do You remember?) 2 (Feb). 04 TODAY!!!

"yto" samt andre mystiske emner er IKKE blevet decifreret endnu, idet
vi ikke ...(classified)...!

At der var tale om et jordskælv fremgår klart af følgende brev:
-

From Mogens Kall Moonday, 20. January
1997
Ryetvej 107, st.th. 134, 103, 63
(64)
3500 Vaerloese Dk-time:
12-35
Denmark

To the People of Iran,
c/o Ambassador to DK.

Dear friends,

As You know, Your government have done crimes against humanîty!

Codebook "Bibelnøglen, Tuesday 21. Jan. 97:

Luke 6,27-36

Jesus said: (T)
"But I tell you, who hear me:

+------------------------------------------------Ò--+
¦ Love your enemies, do good to those, who hate you,¦
¦ ... ¦
¦ Be merciful just as your Father is merciful." ¦

Found TIME-break at 1.Th. 5,1 (TIMES UP):

¦ Hacker-impart ( ): ¦
¦ ----------------- ¦
¦ ¦
¦ Sätûrm ON ( ): ¦
¦ ¦
¦ EARTHQUAKE ALARM !!! ¦
¦ ¦
¦ You better get OUT of your houses. ¦
¦ ¦
¦ OUTPUT-code: ¦
¦ ¦
¦ Ez. 43,7 ¦
¦ ¦
¦ ¦
¦ Company: ¦
¦ Christ for all nations ¦
¦ Division: ¦
¦ "Fools of Christ, international" ¦

If You have ears, then - please - listen to what the Spirit says to
You!

With love ( ) from

The wild-cat.
-------- brev
slut ---------------------------------------------------

samt ........

-
From Mogens Kall Moonday, 27. January
1997
Ryetvej 107, st.th. 141, 110, 70
(71)
3500 Vaerloese
Denmark

To the People of Iran,
c/o Ambassador to DK.

+-+
Copy: Mister ¦X¦, CAT ?
+-+

Dear friends,

As You know, Your government have done crimes against humanity (§)!

The earthquake-outputcode was: Ez. 43,7

...and we just now (27-1, CET 14:13) found a jump-gate in the danish
version to Ez. 48,35:

"The total length of the wall on all four sides of
the city is 10,080 yards. The name of the city from
now will be "The LORD-IS-HERE!"

In the danish version the total length of the wall on all four sides
of the city is:

"...18000 alen..."

alen = ca. 1/2 meter (underarmens længde fra albue til
fingerspids).

This means, that each sides of the wall must be 2,25 km. (9/4 km.).

The question was, when we got these informations:

"Is there a connection between Ez. 48,35 and Rev.21,16 ?"

We found out, that 2304 km (Rev.21,16)/ 2,25 km. is 1024 (2^10), and
then the VOICE came:

"LOGIN!"

But we still don't know, that it means !!!

Todays keyword is:

"You will know (own: by this §) that the living God is
among you." Joshua 3,10

with love ( ) from

the wild-cat,
the servant of Michael.
-------- brev
slut ---------------------------------------------------

Daycode: 149, 118 (What NEXT DADDY), 78 (79)

JUMP "You will know by THIS that the LIVING GOD is ...(§)...!

_____ _ _ _____ _ _ _____ _ _ _____ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _____ _ _ _ _____ _ _ _ _____ _____
_ _ _ _ __ _ ___ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _____ _ _ _

...(2002-10-23 text: TURN AWAY)...

from your sins, because ...

the KINGDOM of

HEAVEN

is near!
-------- brev 4 feb 1997
slut ----------------------------------------
Tilføjelse:
----------
I alle 4 breve er "TURN AWAY ..." omkranset med et rødt hjerte.

Da sagde Helligånden til mig:

"Amen."
--- END of letter to Iran
1997-02-04 --------------------------------------------

With love from
Mogens Kall
The servant of Michael

Bible Free Downloads:
From http://www.gospelcom.net/ibs/
From http://www.wbtc.com/default.htm

Jump-Address:
http://forum.giraffen.dk

Return-Address:
dk.livssyn.kristendom\Ordet (2002-09-30, CET 15:29)

Internal:

File-name:
1-Copyright, DADDY LIVES 1997-02-04

This file has been send to
dk.livssyn.kristendom\Ordet\DADDY LIVES - Copyrights
Ordet (30. september 2002 15:29)

Across-denied!

This file has been send to
dk.politik