Collection Djapian users list

Alex Koshelev

Nov 7, 2009, 3:18:34 PM11/7/09
to Djapian Users
Hi, all!

I've decided to create special wiki page with list of Djapian users.
So if you are using Djapian in your project feel free to post message
in this thread. Please tell us some words about your projects and why
you use Djapian. I'll add you description to wiki page.

Thanks.

Saurabh Saraf

Nov 15, 2009, 12:01:00 AM11/15/09
to Djapian Users
I am using it in my project

ozgurisil

Nov 15, 2009, 5:14:18 AM11/15/09
to Djapian Users
Hi.

We are using Djapian in our web 2.0 style prediction market software,
www.tahministan.com, which is currently in closed beta.

The site is in only Turkish for the moment, and therefore I am afraid
most if not all of the audience here will not be able to enjoy it.
However we have plans to translate it into several languages.

Why Djapian? Because Djapian is incredibly easy to implement and use,
and problem free. Total time spent in the implementation process is
not more than an hour if I recall correctly. (One single thing that we
could not get to work is to run index as a daemon, we had to add an
entry to cron to call it on a regular basis.)

Thanks to all contributors!

Alex Koshelev

Nov 15, 2009, 7:03:41 PM11/15/09
to djapia...@googlegroups.com