Responsive design

Jasvir Singh

Sep 26, 2013, 4:18:28 AM9/26/13
to django...@googlegroups.com
Could anyone please tell me, how to make responsive design
in django?
--
Jasvir Singh Grewal
Blog: jasvirsinghgrewal91.wordpress.com

:
####[ GNU/Linux One Stanza Tip (LOST) ]#######################

Sub : awk tips [#13] LOST #473

# Print sequence number and then column 1 of file:
$ awk '{print NR, $1}' textfile

####[banduji (at) symonds.net]################################
:

Rafael E. Ferrero

Sep 26, 2013, 8:30:40 AM9/26/13
to django...@googlegroups.com
Do it in your templates, its just html and javascript

xadmin its responsive for your admin, here its the demo

2013/9/26 Jasvir Singh <jassig...@gmail.com>

Rafael E. Ferrero

Rafael E. Ferrero

Sep 26, 2013, 9:32:30 AM9/26/13
to django...@googlegroups.com
And you can use bootstrap with Django Bootstrap Toolkit

2013/9/26 Rafael E. Ferrero <rafael....@gmail.com>

--
Rafael E. Ferrero

Christiano Anderson

Sep 26, 2013, 10:14:07 AM9/26/13
to django...@googlegroups.com
Django gives you all the freedom to create responsive layouts or not.

To be responsive or not is not related to Django, but to the templates you create. You can also use a CSS framework like Bootstrap,  BluePrint or your favourite to create your templates as you like.

Cheers

Jasvir Singh

Sep 29, 2013, 1:43:01 AM9/29/13
to django...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 1:48 PM, Jasvir Singh <jassig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Could anyone please tell me, how to make responsive design
> in django?
Thanks everyone.
Please give me links of some responsive website made in django.

--

Jasvir Singh Grewal
Blog:http://jasvirsinghgrewal91.wordpress.com/

Babatunde Akinyanmi