Django project structure

Deep Shah

Oct 24, 2016, 3:45:21 AM10/24/16
to Django users
I have a django project which is a loyalty program for restaurants. The different database tables are- Users (and extending it with User Profiles), Restaurant Company (the entire chain), Branches, Offers, Points (points which users get on visiting a particular restaurant) etc.

How do I structure my project? Which of these would be my apps, and which model would come under which app?

YOGITHA A N

Nov 5, 2016, 2:35:07 PM11/5/16
to Django users
You would just have one App loyalty program.
You will extend UserProfile from User and the other models would be Restaurant (name,branch location etc would be the attributes).
Your structure would depend on what are the various functionalities you would like to add.