How can I program multiple drop-down menus at one time by Django?

Boyle Yang

Jul 19, 2010, 2:04:52 AM7/19/10
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello list,

    I am a new Djangoer. I am trying to program three drop-down menus in form of Django like the attachment at one

time . How can I do?

Thanks very much!

Boyle Yang
birthday.bmp

vjimw

Jul 19, 2010, 9:51:58 AM7/19/10
to Django users
I think you would want to make a custom widget for the birthday field
in your model.
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/forms/widgets/#customizing-widget-instances

You can then set up your form instance to use this widget, which would
include the three drop downs to make a birthdate selector.
>  birthday.bmp
> 51KViewDownload

Boyle Yang

Jul 19, 2010, 11:18:59 AM7/19/10
to django...@googlegroups.com
Thanks very much!  This is solved by SelectDateWidget.

Boyle Yang