ANN: Django-fr.org is out!

David Larlet

Jun 21, 2007, 5:42:35 AM6/21/07
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm proud to announce that after a few months of stagnation the french
community is online with a new site (powered by django of course) :
http://www.django-fr.org/

The aim of this site is to provide translations of the documentation,
useful links and of course to create a local community! It's already
the case with the #django-fr channel on freenode, feel free to join
us.

The site is still a work in progress and a lot of improvement is
planned. Translations need to be reviewed before publication and it
takes time. Do not hesitate to contact me or to join the french
mailing-list if you have any question or if you are motivated (have a
look at the participate page on the site), we hope that new community
will create passionate django users like the english one ;-).

David

Jeremy Dunck

Jun 21, 2007, 9:06:13 AM6/21/07
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 6/21/07, David Larlet <lar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm proud to announce that after a few months of stagnation the french
> community is online with a new site (powered by django of course) :
> http://www.django-fr.org/

I don't speak French, but this is very nice to see.

Is there any interest in a #django-es for Spanish? I speak a little
of that and would like to improve. I could help with Django and
others could help me with Spanish. ;-)

Kelvin Nicholson

Jun 21, 2007, 9:50:10 PM6/21/07
to django...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, 2007-06-21 at 11:42 +0200, David Larlet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm proud to announce that after a few months of stagnation the french
> community is online with a new site (powered by django of course) :
> http://www.django-fr.org/

Looks great! I like the similar, but not exact, design reference to
djangoproject.com

Cheers,

Kelvin

Christian Markwart Hoeppner

Jun 22, 2007, 6:57:11 AM6/22/07
to django...@googlegroups.com
> Is there any interest in a #django-es for Spanish? I speak a little
> of that and would like to improve. I could help with Django and
> others could help me with Spanish. ;-)

Hey! I was just thinking about this. Count me in. Anyone else in to get
#django-es and django-es.org/com/es up? Spanish people need spanish
django ;)

Chris Hoeppner
www.pixware.org

Jeremy Dunck

Jun 22, 2007, 8:54:44 AM6/22/07
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 6/22/07, Christian Markwart Hoeppner <ch...@pixware.org> wrote:

> Hey! I was just thinking about this. Count me in. Anyone else in to get
> #django-es and django-es.org/com/es up? Spanish people need spanish
> django ;)

I'm GMT-6, which I think will only be an issue while there are fewer
than 10 people on the channel. :)

Ramiro Morales

Jun 22, 2007, 9:02:26 AM6/22/07
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 6/21/07, Jeremy Dunck <jdu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't speak French, but this is very nice to see.
>
> Is there any interest in a #django-es for Spanish? I speak a little
> of that and would like to improve. I could help with Django and
> others could help me with Spanish. ;-)

/me raises hand

I'm there right now. Alone. :)

Also take a look to

http://groups.google.es/group/django-es
and
http://django.es/

Regards,

--
Ramiro Morales

Jeremy Dunck

Jun 22, 2007, 9:13:22 AM6/22/07
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 6/22/07, Ramiro Morales <cra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> /me raises hand
>
> I'm there right now. Alone. :)

Dice que estas en #django-es en freenode o un otra network? Estoy en
#django-es ahora.

(Como se dice "network"?)

Jorge Gajon

Jun 25, 2007, 1:29:34 PM6/25/07
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 6/22/07, Jeremy Dunck <jdu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dice que estas en #django-es en freenode o un otra network? Estoy en
> #django-es ahora.
>
> (Como se dice "network"?)

Se dice "red"

Saludos!

Jeremy Dunck

Jun 25, 2007, 2:33:10 PM6/25/07
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 6/25/07, Jorge Gajon <jorge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Se dice "red"

Gracias, Jorge. :)

David Larlet

Jun 26, 2007, 3:35:20 AM6/26/07
to django...@googlegroups.com
2007/6/22, Ramiro Morales <cra...@gmail.com>:

Wow, we're glad to motivate this new community! That's just awesome,
let's spread the world ;-).

David