unit testing and not creating database for read only database

thusjanthan

Jul 7, 2010, 5:21:49 PM7/7/10
to Django users
Hi,

So I have a read only database called "information" which has been
modeled in the django framework with the managed=false for the META on
all its tables. When I run unit tests on another app I do not want the
unit tests to go and create a test database for "information" but
would rather like to use the information's table's values to compute
some other tests for this app. Is there any way to do that in django?

Thusjanthan.

thusjanthan

Jul 29, 2010, 3:51:52 PM7/29/10
to Django users
Any suggestions?

keith

Sep 16, 2010, 11:22:01 AM9/16/10
to Django users
I have the same problem, have you logged a ticket for this?

keith

Sep 16, 2010, 11:36:34 AM9/16/10
to Django users