'AdminSite' object has no attribute 'urls' issue

1.089 прегледа
Пређи на прву непрочитану поруку

jason

непрочитано,
4. 2. 2009. 23:05:104.2.09.
– Django users
hello all.
i followed the django tutorial, to the second part ,when activate the
admin site, typing url 'http://localhost:8000/admin/' in the browser's
address bar, this error showed up.
my django version is 1.0.2, and python version is 2.6, using sqlite3.
are there any configurations wrong with the tutorial? or a django
version problem? thanks.

Alex Gaynor

непрочитано,
4. 2. 2009. 23:10:454.2.09.
– django...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately the docs you are reading are for the development version :( .  The correct way to wire up your admin in 1.0.2 is:

(r'^admin/(.*)', admin.site.root)

Alex

--
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." --Voltaire
"The people's good is the highest law."--Cicero

ethan zou

непрочитано,
4. 2. 2009. 23:14:594.2.09.
– django...@googlegroups.com
now it works.
thanks a lot.

ethan zou

непрочитано,
4. 2. 2009. 23:33:444.2.09.
– django...@googlegroups.com
i also feel confused about the django version. it develops so fast that i cannot catch up. different versions have so many changes. Could it be possible to find the the exact version of the tutorial in the official djangoproject website?
i think the differences of the version of django may confuse greener a lot.

Alex Gaynor

непрочитано,
4. 2. 2009. 23:37:154.2.09.
– django...@googlegroups.com
In general there will be no backwards incompatible changes after 1.0 to those APIs deemed stable(most of them), and the admin is no exception the old APIs continue to exist for this.  This is unfortunately an artifact of the fact that the 1.0 docs don't have their own home online yet, although they are available locally in the docs dir of any version of Django, which you can use if you have sphinx installed.

jason zones

непрочитано,
4. 2. 2009. 23:50:234.2.09.
– django...@googlegroups.com