Re: RuntimeError: Unable to create a new session key.

Vinu[theinvinciblemaster]

Aug 13, 2009, 2:50:59 AM8/13/09
to Django users
Sorry a typo, Please read that like this

Hi all,

 I have apache + mod_wsgi, use memcache as session backend and
cmemcache as api , but at times the server stops responding. when i
checked thru the log I saw RuntimeError: Unable to create a new
session key.

The app starts working when I restart, what could be reason

regards
Vinu

Vinu Varghese wrote:
Hi all,

 I have apache + mod_wsgi, use memcache as session backend and
cmemcache as api , but at time the server starts responding. when i
checked thru the log I saw RuntimeError: Unable to create a new
session key.

The app starts working when I restart, what could be reason

regards
Vinu

Vinu Varghese

Aug 13, 2009, 2:44:00 AM8/13/09