[NL] Dutch translation of "Go"

TiNo

Dec 28, 2009, 8:39:07 AM12/28/09
to Django I18N
Hi,

Quite a while ago I proposed the idea to change the word "Go" after
the admin's search box to "Search", so it could be distinguished from
the "Go" after the actions drop-box [1]. This has been implemented.
However, the dutch translation stays the same for both...

Therefore I propose the text "Voer uit" (=execute) as a translation
for the text after the action box, instead of the current
"Zoek" (=search).

I appended a patch to a ticket that existed about this. The previously
attached patch was different and quite noisy. I opened this discussion
to see if anybody had objections to this translation. Otherwise it
should be ready for check in.

Thanks,

Tino

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/django-i18n/browse_thread/thread/9197ef840e3d0a0c/bd24d72e995a0c8c