Status of contrib.comments rewrite?

David Larlet

Jun 26, 2007, 9:34:01 AM6/26/07
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm just curious, I've read somewhere (maybe here) that the
contrib.comments package need to be rewritten in order to allow more
flexibility (like user.get_profile) and to use newforms. I thought
that's the main reason why this part is not documented.

What's the status of this update? Did someone is already on this?

David

Jacob Kaplan-Moss

Jun 26, 2007, 11:03:29 AM6/26/07
to django-d...@googlegroups.com

I'm working on it; pretty close to a call-for-comments (sorry :) stage.

Stay tuned,

Jacob

David Larlet

Jun 27, 2007, 5:24:40 AM6/27/07
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
2007/6/26, Jacob Kaplan-Moss <jacob.ka...@gmail.com>:

There is some kind of magic stuff in django development that make
things happens just when I need it. Thank you all devs, definitely.

David