Add disabled cookies as possible cause of csrf token 403 debug page

h3

Dec 13, 2011, 1:23:28 AM12/13/11
to Django developers
I tried and double checked the given possibilities and ended up
finding that cookies were diabled on my phone..

Would be nice if there was a hint about this in the debug page.

Florian Apolloner

Dec 13, 2011, 5:25:27 AM12/13/11
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

as usual: patches are more than welcome :)

Cheers,
Florian

Jacob Kaplan-Moss

Dec 13, 2011, 9:52:33 AM12/13/11
to django-d...@googlegroups.com

That's a good idea. It looks like we're actually capturing that
information in the middleware itself -- see REASON_NO_CSRF_COOKIE in
django/middleware/csrf.py -- but not doing anything with it in the
debug page.

Can you open a ticket so that we don't forget?

Thanks,

Jacob