yes/no option for BooleanField

瀏覽次數:179 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Gary Wilson

未讀,
2006年9月8日 凌晨1:14:422006/9/8
收件者:Django developers
After noticing the new NullBooleanField, I am thinking it would be nice
to have the same sort of yes/no dropdown option for BooleanField
(without the "unknown" choice of course). What do you think?

Adrian Holovaty

未讀,
2006年9月8日 中午12:13:052006/9/8
收件者:django-d...@googlegroups.com

Hey Gary,

NullBooleanField has been in Django since before it was open-sourced...

http://code.djangoproject.com/browser/django/tags/notable_moments/ipo/django/core/meta.py#L1945

I'm -0 on having BooleanFields use a drop down in the admin interface.
Radio buttons are so much more usable, if you only have two choices.
If anything, we should change NullBooleanFields to use radio buttons.

Adrian

--
Adrian Holovaty
holovaty.com | djangoproject.com

Gary Wilson

未讀,
2006年9月8日 下午2:32:122006/9/8
收件者:Django developers
Adrian Holovaty wrote:
> I'm -0 on having BooleanFields use a drop down in the admin interface.
> Radio buttons are so much more usable, if you only have two choices.
> If anything, we should change NullBooleanFields to use radio buttons.

That would be fine too.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄