Hello Django Developers,
This week saw a lot of change in the Check Constraints project. First,
most of the SQL generation code has moved from the management.py to
the Check class. Initially I was very reluctant to move the code from
management.py to the Check Class (because I had the feeling that most
of the SQL code ought to be in the management.py along with the other
SQL code). After a discussion with my mentor, I realized that it ought
to be placed in the class because:
1) Lower number of lines in the main code.
2) Easier to write tests.
With the unicode branch being merged into trunk, I had the opportunity
to make the project unicode compatible. I also wrote doctests this
Hope you folks use the project (and love it) and let me know of your