unassigned variable use in db/models/sql/query.py (wingware ide raised exception)

falken

Apr 24, 2009, 11:25:17 AM4/24/09
to Django developers
hi, should this be for a ticket?, sorry for twice post, but it
prevents this fine ide to be used smoothly for beginners:

http://groups.google.com/group/django-users/browse_thread/thread/7289436c968d9c8b#

Malcolm Tredinnick

Apr 24, 2009, 11:52:57 AM4/24/09
to django-d...@googlegroups.com

There's no bug there. Your proposed patch does the same thing as happens
now. If WingIDE is crashing on that for some reason, that's where you
should report a bug.

Regards,
Malcolm

falken

Apr 24, 2009, 12:51:58 PM4/24/09
to Django developers
ok, thanks - I overlooked that IDE has in its preferences to always
report
UnboundLocalError exception, no to mention that is possible to ignore
this
location quickly - but it still seems to me as little waste annoyance
for 1.1
Petr