Criteria for localflavour

Simon G.

Mar 29, 2007, 7:37:10 PM3/29/07
to Django developers
Hi all,

We're starting to see some localflavour patches drift in, which is
great (e.g. it: #3866, fi: #3847, ja: #3715 ). However, we should be
briefly documenting these - it could simply just be a list of what's
in there so far.

I'll work up a patch for this sometime, but just wondered where to put
it. Currently django.contrib.localflavor is listed in the "add_ons"
docs, but should the details be in the internationalisation docs
(either way the i18n docs should mention localflavour), or could this
have its own doc file?

--Simon

Simon G.

Mar 30, 2007, 11:55:40 PM3/30/07
to Django developers
I've had a first pass at documenting these in #3883 - any comments?

http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/3883

--Simon