values_list instead of valueslist

mtrier

Apr 23, 2008, 7:35:47 PM4/23/08
to Django developers
This is a small thing but I was encouraged to mention it since we
still have an opportunity to make the change before Queryset Refactor
gets merged. It seems to me that values_list would be more consistent
with things like select_related or order_by. Yeah, it's a small
thing, but what the heck.

Michael Trier
blog.michaeltrier.com

Malcolm Tredinnick

Apr 23, 2008, 11:20:18 PM4/23/08
to django-d...@googlegroups.com

On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 16:35 -0700, mtrier wrote:
> This is a small thing but I was encouraged to mention it since we
> still have an opportunity to make the change before Queryset Refactor
> gets merged. It seems to me that values_list would be more consistent
> with things like select_related or order_by. Yeah, it's a small
> thing, but what the heck.

Yes, I think that's probably more consistent. No harm in changing it at
the moment, you're right; it's brand new.

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Plan to be spontaneous - tomorrow.