HOW TO BUY Agrobacterium Tumefaciens gv3101 pmp90

Josh Melnick

Nov 14, 2016, 8:23:32 PM11/14/16
to DIYbio
I can't find any strain to buy, I got the level 2 APHIS account, now working on the license, but I can't even find a place online to sell the bacteria....

Cory Tobin

Nov 16, 2016, 12:25:24 AM11/16/16
to diybio
I'd be happy to send you some once you have everything in order. Are
you able to make solid growth media for propagation?

-Cory
> --
> "DIYbio" group.
> email to diybio+un...@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/diybio.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/diybio/b6d78968-f5b1-4da3-8257-d7a4a0ba83bd%40googlegroups.com.

Josh Melnick

Nov 16, 2016, 12:57:50 PM11/16/16
to DIYbio
What strain do you have? Is it dis-armed? I live in TX, if you do also then it wont be necessary.

Cory Tobin

Nov 16, 2016, 2:10:00 PM11/16/16
to diybio
On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 9:57 AM, Josh Melnick <j.r.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What strain do you have? Is it dis-armed? I live in TX, if you do also then
> it wont be necessary.

GV3103 with the pMP90 plasmid. I'm in CA.

-Cory

Josh Melnick

Dec 14, 2016, 8:28:13 AM12/14/16
to DIYbio
Cory, I am working on the permit, may I have your address? That is if you are still willing to help me get gv3101.

antonio lamb

Dec 18, 2016, 11:20:10 PM12/18/16
to DIYbio
Hello Cory, I am also in the same boat. Need to get a new strain of GV3101 as the old one I had in the freezer is no longer viable. If you are willing to send one my way (I am in CA) I would be forever grateful :)

Trevor!

Jun 6, 2017, 3:03:25 PM6/6/17
to DIYbio
Hi Cory,
I'm in the SF bay area and I'm looking to start working with agrobacterium as well. I know this is an old chain, but please let me know if you can help me out. Thanks,
Trevor!