Any diybio groups in southern ontario

Stuart Parris

Dec 12, 2016, 10:36:55 AM12/12/16
to DIYbio
My 12 yr old daughter has been into science subjects for years and when I mentioned crispr she researched it and has been asking me questions on parts she doesn't understand and did a little presentation on Bristol board for me on how she thinks it works. Anyway I have just found this diybio and wondered if there are any groups or workshops that are held in southern ontario so that I can take her to help her broaken her knowledge on this subject. I think for christmas it's going to be crispr kits under the tree...

Scott

Dec 17, 2016, 9:33:53 PM12/17/16
to DIYbio