Pittsburgh DIYbio -- FIRST MEETING ( woot ! )

CrazyCarl

Sep 21, 2011, 4:49:24 PM9/21/11
to DIYbio
So Mr. Richard Pell has set up a spot in Pittsburgh

we've got out VERY first meeting on Monday

details:

Monday, September 26th, 8PM

The Center for PostNatural History
4913 Penn Ave. (Penn and Millvale, near Kraynick's, Modern
Formations, Pho Min)
Pittsburgh, PA 15224

CONTACT:
Stacy
stacey k <stacey.k...@gmail.com>

Nathan McCorkle

Sep 21, 2011, 4:54:06 PM9/21/11
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Pretty sweet, if it was on a weekend I'd come down sometime.

> --

Nathan McCorkle
Rochester Institute of Technology
College of Science, Biotechnology/Bioinformatics

stacey k

Sep 22, 2011, 3:54:53 AM9/22/11
to DIYbio
Pretty exciting indeed! We'll probably end up doing some stuff on
weekends eventually.