Re: diybio - 22 new messages in 10 topics - digest

1 view

Philip Holtzman

May 20, 2009, 6:45:37 PM5/20/09
to diybio group, diybio digest subscribers
Somehow I got in the wall street journal through this email group and I tried to tell them about the real heroes of the DIY bio scene:

http://partyeffects.biz

This technology and informatixxx firm really does it all, every time I log on to party effects dot biz, my entire mind is blown, I forget about the work I am doing with bacteriophage and instead delve into a deep electronic trance, I recommend this sort to anyone interested in under represented electronic genres....

Daniel C.

May 21, 2009, 1:26:53 PM5/21/09
to diy...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 4:45 PM, Philip Holtzman
<phil.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Somehow I got in the wall street journal through this email group and I
> tried to tell them about the real heroes of the DIY bio scene:

(Snipping out the link so it doesn't get perpetuated.)

This is the most impressive spam I've ever seen. If this is the
future of spambots, I think we might be in trouble.

-Dan C.