Mega hamster of doom??

Skip to the first unread message

Dino

15 Apr 2007, 02:52:0015/04/2007
to Dino's Ultima Page
Look at the Ultima 1 tileset... you can find a couple of tilesets in
the Files section here or at the bottom of the Ultima IV Multiplayer
page.

I don't remember ever seeing the last tile in-game. To me it looks
like some kind of funny hamster dressed like Merlin or something. Any
idea what it is?

Paulon

15 Apr 2007, 03:17:4215/04/2007
to Dino's Ultima Page
On Apr 15, 6:52 pm, "Dino" <dand...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't remember ever seeing the last tile in-game. To me it looks
> like some kind of funny hamster dressed like Merlin or something. Any
> idea what it is?

Looks more like someone's pet dog to me.

Gruck

16 Apr 2007, 20:05:3116/04/2007
to Dino's Ultima Page
I never realized there were so few tiles in Ultima 1. I always
assumed there must have been more for some reason. Good work Dino!

Dino

17 Apr 2007, 00:52:2317/04/2007
to Dino's Ultima Page
Well, actually that's one of five tileset files. That tileset contains
the tiles for the outer world only. Then there are tilesets for towns,
spaceships, fighers, and Mondain.

If you scroll to the bottom of Ultima 4 Multiplayer, you'll find
(among other Ultima tilesets) the tilesets for Ultima 1 towns, world
and Mondain:

http://www.shatteredmoon.com/ultima/index.php#c