Announcement of availability of Bagger GUI and loc-xferutils-mail list

Littman, Justin

Apr 12, 2011, 6:13:46 AM4/12/11
to digital-...@googlegroups.com
All-

On behalf of the Repository Development Center (RDC) at the Library of Congress, I am pleased to announce the open source release of Bagger (http://sourceforge.net/projects/loc-xferutils/files/loc-bagger/). Bagger is a cross-platform GUI for creating and performing operations on bags according to the BagIt Specification. It is intended for non-technical users for whom a commandline tool or software library poses a barrier to use of the BagIt Specification. Bagger is built on top of the BagIt Library (https://sourceforge.net/projects/loc-xferutils/files/loc-bil-java-library/).

--Justin