Is this group still active?

David Hamu

Aug 27, 2015, 1:11:45 PM8/27/15
to diffkit-user
I was curious if the DiffKit project and this group are still active.  it doesn't appear that there have been any changes or releases of DiffKit since 2011.  Should I be concerned about using this in a mission critical Enterprise Project?

Mark

Aug 31, 2015, 1:54:00 AM8/31/15
to diffkit-user
You can use it because it works. If you need support, retain a java programmer who can make any changes you might need.

Mark

Aug 31, 2015, 1:57:50 AM8/31/15
to diffkit-user
The reason that the product is dormant is that the author took the base code commercial and if you like you can go the commercial route with him. Contact Joe Panico.